| http://9MA.com Condi: Yes, sir. http://9MA.com 赖斯:是的长官(亚瑟尔)。 http://9MA.com http://9MA.com George: Yassir? http://9MA.com 布什:亚瑟尔?
Condi: No, sir. 赖斯:不,长官。
George: Look, Condi. I need to know the name of the new leader of China. Get me the Secretary General of the U.N. on the phone. I bet he knows. 布什:听着,赖斯。我要知道中国新领导人的名字,给我接联合国秘书长 , 我觉得他会 知道。
Condi: Kofi? 赖斯:科费(咖啡)?
George: No, thanks. 布什:不,谢谢。
Condi: You want Kofi? 赖斯:你要科费(咖啡)?
George: No. 布什:不!!
Condi: You don’’t want Kofi. 赖斯:那么你不要科费(咖啡)。
George: No. But now that you mention it, I could use a glass of milk. And then get me the U.N. 布什:不,但是既然你提到它,我要杯牛奶就可以了,然后给我接联合国。
Condi: Yes, sir. 赖斯:是的长官(亚瑟尔)。
George: Not Yassir! The guy at the U.N. 布什:不是亚瑟尔!是联合国的头!
Condi: Kofi? 赖斯:科费(咖啡)?
George: No, milk! Will you please make the call? 布什:不,牛奶!你给我接通电话好不?
Condi: Call who? 赖斯:给谁打?
George: Who is the guy at the U.N.? 布什:谁(胡)是联合国的头?
Condi: Hu is the guy in China. 赖斯:胡(谁)是中国的头。
George: Will you stay out of China?! 布什:你能不能不提中国了?!
Condi: Yes, sir. 赖斯:是的长官(亚瑟尔)。
George: And stay out of the Middle East! Just get me the guy at the U.N! 布什:也别提中东了!给我接通联合国的头就好了!
Condi: Kofi? 赖斯:科费(咖啡)?
George: All right! Light with sugar. Now get on the phone. 布什:好啦好啦!那就少加点糖吧!给我接电话。
(Condi picks up the phone.) (赖斯拿起电话)。 Condi: Rice here. 赖斯:赖斯在这(这有米饭)
George: Rice? Good idea. And a couple of egg rolls, too.
布什:米饭?好主意,再来点鸡蛋吧 第 [1] [2] [3] 页 |